The Safe Travels Voyager (+ Voyager Wanderwell) is designed for those who are looking for the highest available benefit limits to protect your trip.
The Safe Travels Voyager & Voyager Wanderwell plan is designed for those who are looking for the highest available benefit limits to protect your trip. It is a modern plan that was developed during the COVID-19 pandemic. It has more covered reasons for cancellation & interruption, is considered Primary coverage, and has the Trip Delay benefit of $2,000 that covers accommodations and lodging due to quarantine.
Safe Travels Voyager Highlights (link to brochure) (link the policy certificate)
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Valid for US Residents and US Citizens
- Up to $250,000 in Emergency Medical Coverage
- $1,000,000 of Emergency Evacuation Coverage
- For trip cost from $0 up to $100,000 per person
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions on plans purchased prior to or with Final Trip Payment
- Primary Medical Coverage
- COVID-19 treated the same as any other sickness for a sickness-related loss.
- Baggage Coverage $2,500 | Per Article Limit $300 | Combined Article (see list) $500
- Baggage Delay $600 (8 hours or more)
- Trip Delay benefit includes minimum coverage of $4,000 (on Safe Travels Voyager Wanderwell plan) - up to $300 per day - for potential accommodations/lodging expenses
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) provides reimbursement for 75% of the prepaid, non-refundable, forfeited payments you paid for your trip if you cancel your trip for any reason not otherwise covered by this policy.
- *Must be purchased with initial policy and within 21 days of the initial trip deposit date, and the full, nonrefundable trip cost is insured.
- *Cancel for Any Reason upgrade is not available to residents of NY or WA
- *click here to learn more about the CFAR upgrade requirements
The Safe Travels Voyager plan is Underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Administered by Trawick International