Post-Departure style plans ("travel medical") Claims - Safe Travels International
Generally you (the insured or someone acting for the insured) has "twenty (20) days after a covered Loss first begins" to submit the claim. Make sure to complete the appropriate claim forms (linked below) and gather supporting documentation to help you to more effectively support your claim.
- Online - Click here can submit your claim online through our plan admin (Trawick International) portal. Make sure to include forms and supporting documents linked below.
- Email - Send all relevant claims forms and supporting documentation via email to Trawickclaims@cbpinsure.com and make sure to CC us at support@goWanderwell.com. Make sure to include forms and supporting documents linked below.
Claim Forms Links
Submitting the claim form and supporting documentation
- Send all relevant claims forms and supporting documentation via email to Trawickclaims@cbpinsure.com and make sure to CC us at support@goWanderwell.com
- Include a line in the email that states, "I authorize our agents at Wanderwell to be involved in and advocate for us throughout our claims process. Please include support@goWanderwell.com in all responses to my claim. Please share an update with all of us so we know what further documentation or correspondence may be needed for you to process our claim and remit settlement."
- Medical care: letters and records from the attending physician or facility in the foreign country; receipts for medical care and prescription medications
- Trip Interruption: letters and records from the attending physician or facility in the USA; reports from the carrier (airline, cruise, tour operator, etc)
- Delays: reports from the carrier (airline, cruise, tour operator, etc)
- Baggage & Personal Effects: police reports; reports from airline, airports, trainline, train station, cruise, hotel, etc; receipts for replacement purchases
- Some forms have a section that you can complete to expedite the claims process by marking "Yes" and enter your email address in the appropriate field.
- Make sure to include your Certificate # for your policy. You can find your certificate # on your confirmation email from email@example.com.
For claim status or assistance filing a claim, please contact 866-696-0409 or 251-928-0939. Make sure to have your Certificate # and Claim # for reference.
Related Pages: Claims Support Center